Terms of Service for KosherMadeSimple
Effective Date: Feb 27, 2023
Welcome to KosherMadeSimple! These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe, Inc. (“Stripe”) on the KosherMadeSimple website [www.koshermadesimple.com] (the “Website”). By using the payment services offered by Stripe on our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Account Setup and Registration: a. To use Stripe’s payment services on our Website, you must create an account with Stripe (“Stripe Account”) and provide accurate and complete information about yourself and your business as requested during the registration process. b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Stripe Account login credentials and for any activities that occur under your account. Notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Stripe Account.
- Payment Processing Services: a. By accepting these Terms, you authorize us to transmit payment instructions to Stripe on your behalf and to receive, hold, and disburse funds in connection with your transactions. b. Stripe’s payment processing services are subject to the Stripe Services Agreement, which can be found at Stripe Services Agreement. You agree to comply with the Stripe Services Agreement in addition to these Terms.
- Fees and Charges: a. You are responsible for paying all applicable fees and charges associated with your use of Stripe’s payment services on our Website. Details regarding Stripe’s fees can be found in the Stripe Dashboard. b. KosherMadeSimple reserves the right to modify or update its fees and charges for using Stripe’s services on our Website. We will provide you with advance notice of any changes to the fees.
- Prohibited Activities: a. You agree not to use Stripe’s payment services on our Website for any illegal, fraudulent, or unauthorized purposes. b. You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations related to your use of Stripe’s payment services, including but not limited to anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
- Limitation of Liability: a. In no event shall KosherMadeSimple or Stripe be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your use of Stripe’s payment services. b. Stripe’s liability to you is limited to the fees paid by you to Stripe for the specific transaction giving rise to the liability.
- Termination: a. You may terminate your use of Stripe’s payment services at any time by closing your Stripe Account. b. KosherMadeSimple reserves the right to terminate your access to Stripe’s payment services on our Website if you violate these Terms or if we believe your use of the services poses a risk or legal liability to us, Stripe, or any third party.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Insert jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Insert jurisdiction].
- Changes to these Terms: KosherMadeSimple reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the revised.